Center Corps Auxiliary
Join the Center Corps Auxiliary to volunteer with Centers for Youth and Families!
Being part of the Center Corps Auxiliary is the best way to learn about volunteer opportunities and help children and youth who are receiving services through our agency.
- Center Corps members host activities, like cookouts, holiday celebrations or game nights, for boys and girls in our residential programs.
- They help ask for and collect school supplies for children who attend at The Centers.
- They help fulfill Christmas wish lists and celebrate Christmas with children at The Centers.
- They serve on committees to plan the Centers Classic Golf Tournament and The Evolve Gala fundraising events.
- They help with short volunteer shifts during community events that benefit The Centers, including Greek Food Festival and Diva Dash 5K.
We ask Center Corps members to give a gift of $120 a year, or $10 a month. Members will receive a monthly e-newsletter detailing volunteer opportunities and be invited to quarterly membership meetings and events at The Centers.