Champions of Hope
Be a part of the only volunteer service organization in Central Arkansas for young men entering their junior and senior year of high school!
The Centers’ Champions are high school juniors and seniors who participate in a program designed to teach them about challenges facing Central Arkansas children, youth, and families. Through education and volunteerism, these young men learn about Centers for Youth & Families and the important role it plays in Arkansas. Champions will have multiple opportunities to participate in group or individual service projects, social gatherings, and team-building exercises. Champions who complete the required hours will earn a certificate of recognition and be recognized at Centers’ signature event, Evolve.
As a Champion of Hope you will:
- Learn about Centers for Youth & Families and the important services they provide the community.
- Make a difference in the lives of children and families.
- Join together with peers from surrounding schools for group service projects.
- Have opportunities for individual service projects.
- Be recognized at our signature event, Evolve, along with our Hero of Hope, Congressman French Hill.
For over 130 years, Centers for Youth & Families has been dedicated in the important mission of building healthy children, families, and communities throughout Arkansas. CFYF serves thousands each year, offering Outpatient Counseling, Emergency Psychiatric Services, School-Based Therapy, Residential Care, Day Treatment, Therapeutic Foster Care, parent education & resources, and an Emergency Shelter. Many of these children would have no access to the help they need were it not for Centers for Youth & Families
For more information, contact The Centers Foundation at 501.666.9436 or email AStrain@cfyf.org.